The safety of our community has always been our #1 priority. We are leveling up our safety measures and cleaning procedures even more now to be in accordance with CDC guidelines. We look forward to safely welcoming you to our studios.
KNOW BEFORE YOU FLOW 🙏
- Vaccination Policies: Following the guidelines set by local government, proof of vaccination will no longer be required to take class at any Y7 Studio location.
- Masks are optional and will be provided for clients upon request at the front desk.
- We encourage you to bring your own equipment and accessories, as some rentals and purchases are limited at this time:
- Rentals: yoga mats are $5, non-slip towels are $6, or bundled together for $9.
- Refillable water bottles are available for purchase. Quantities may vary based on studio inventory.
- We recommend bringing extra face masks as needed. Disposable masks are available to purchase for $2.
- We ask that all clients update their account with a credit card to ensure a contactless environment.
- We are strictly enforcing our cancellation + no-show policies to ensure as many people are able to flow:
- Please remember to cancel your reservation with at least 12 hours notice.
- If you no-show, you will lose the class from your account. Those on Unlimited Memberships will be automatically charged for the no-show.
- Please note, if you have not checked-in 2 minutes before class, your spot may be given away to someone on the waitlist.
- For the safety of you and others in the studio room, late-entry is not permitted under any circumstances.
- Clients will be admitted into the studio no earlier than 15 minutes before class, and must leave by 30 minutes after class ends.
- Contactless rentals or purchases are available using your card on file.
MASK POLICY 🙏
- We strongly encourage that everyone wear a mask in common areas where social distancing is harder to maintain. However, following city guidelines masks are now optional for clients in all areas.
WHILE YOU FLOW 🙏
- Please place your mat down on one of the designated markers on the floor. Spots will not be pre-assigned and are on a first come, first serve basis.
- All classes are infrared heated to 80-90 degrees, which helps create a detoxifying sweat that stimulates blood circulation and increases flexibility.
- Equipment Cleaning: Wipes will be provided to disinfect your rental mat or any of your own equipment at the end of class.
- More time between classes in order to deep clean and disinfect with EPA-registered disinfectants.
- To ensure optimal air quality, our studio rooms have HEPA air purifiers to filter the air and reduce airborne contaminants, including viruses, throughout class. In between classes, we will exhaust the air directly to the outside and exchange it for fresh air.
AROUND THE STUDIO 🙏
- Touchless hand sanitizers are located throughout the studio.
- Touchless water stations are available. Please bring your own container.
- Lockers are available and are disinfected throughout the day.
- All high-touch surfaces will be wiped down and disinfected before, during and after each class.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your preferred studio location directly.