The safety of our community has always been our #1 priority. We are leveling up our safety measures and cleaning procedures even more now to be in accordance with CDC guidelines. We look forward to safely welcoming you back to our studios.
KNOW BEFORE YOU FLOW 🙏
- You must complete Y7’s Health + Safety Declaration prior to visiting the studio, upon each visit. This will be emailed to you 1 day prior to your reserved class. For this reason, please sign up for class using your own account.
- Mask Policy: If you are fully vaccinated, and wish to remove your mask, you may take class without a mask on.
- Please show us proof of your vaccination by emailing your preferred studio location or upon check-in, and we’ll update your account for all future studio visits. Proof of your vaccine must include your full name and date(s) of your vaccine shot(s), with your last shot being two weeks or more prior to the date of class.
- For the safety of our staff and other students, please continue to wear a mask in the common areas where social distancing is harder to maintain.
- Masks will still be required for:
- Anyone who is not fully vaccinated
- All clients in common areas
- All Y7 staff
- We encourage you to bring your own equipment and accessories, as some rentals and purchases are limited at this time:
- Rentals: yoga mats are $5, non-slip towels are $6, or bundled together for $9.
- Single use water bottles are not available to purchase.
- Refillable water bottles are available for purchase. Quantities may vary based on studio inventory.
- Yoga blocks are temporarily suspended for use.
- We recommend bringing extra face masks as needed. Disposable masks are available to purchase for $2.
- We ask that all clients update their account with a credit card to ensure a contactless environment.
- All clients must have a reservation. No walk-ins permitted.
- We are strictly enforcing our cancellation + no-show policies to ensure as many people are able to flow:
- Please remember to cancel your reservation with at least 12 hours notice.
- If you no-show, you will lose the class from your account. Those on Unlimited Memberships will be automatically charged for the no-show.
- For the safety of you and others in the studio room, late-entry is not permitted under any circumstances.
- Clients will be admitted into the studio no earlier than 15 minutes before class, and must leave by 15 minutes after class ends.
- Temperature checks will be done at the studio entrance. Per CDC guidelines, those with a temperature 100.4 or higher will not be permitted in the studio.
- Plexiglass partitions are placed at the front desk for a contactless check-in.
- Contactless rentals or purchases are available using your card on file.
WHILE YOU FLOW 🙏
- Reduced capacity in the studio rooms to ensure 6 feet distance between mats. Capacities vary per city-mandated guidelines.
- Please place your mat down on one of the designated markers on the floor to ensure a minimum 6 feet distance between mats. Spots will not be pre-assigned and are on a first come, first serve basis.
- All classes are infrared heated to 80-90 degrees, which helps create a detoxifying sweat that stimulates blood circulation and increases flexibility.
- Instructors will not offer hands-on assists and will limit the amount they move throughout the space.
- Equipment Cleaning: Wipes will be provided to disinfect your rental mat or any of your own equipment at the end of class.
- More time between classes in order to deep clean and disinfect with EPA-registered disinfectants.
- To ensure optimal air quality, our studio rooms have HEPA air purifiers to filter the air and reduce airborne contaminants, including viruses, throughout class. In between classes, we will exhaust the air directly to the outside and exchange it for fresh air.
AROUND THE STUDIO 🙏
- Please practice social distancing and maintain at least 6 feet from your neighbor.
- Touchless hand sanitizers are located throughout the studio.
- Touchless water stations are available. Please bring your own container.
- Showers and changing rooms are temporarily closed.
- Retail is not available to shop in-person. Please shop with us online at shop.y7-studio.com.
- Refresh Bars: We’ve removed all high-touch amenities, except individually wrapped items to limit hand-to-hand contact.
- Lockers are available and will be rotated in between classes so they’re only used one time and disinfected immediately after each class. Lockers that have been sanitized will be opened for you to use. All others will be locked.
- All high-touch surfaces will be wiped down and disinfected before, during and after each class.
CLIENT RESPONSIBILITY 🙏
- If you test positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of your last studio visit, please email your studio location immediately, and we’ll immediately notify all potentially exposed people.
- From there, we’ll follow the CDC procedures to thoroughly disinfect the studio.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your preferred studio location directly.