KNOW BEFORE YOU FLOW
- For the safety of you and others in the studio room, late-entry is not permitted under any circumstances. No exceptions will be made.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before class to check in.
- Please be on your mat at the time class starts.
- All classes take place in a dark, candlelit room with no mirrors.
- The studio room is heated, using infrared technology to 80-90 degrees.
- You must be 18 years old or older to practice at Y7.
- We only accept credit/debit cards. We do not accept cash payments.
- We ask that all clients update their account with a credit card to ensure a contactless environment.
- All clients must have a reservation. No walk-ins permitted.
- Clients will be admitted into the studio no earlier than 15 minutes before class, and must leave by 15 minutes after class ends.
- You must complete Y7’s Health + Safety Declaration prior to visiting the studio, upon each visit. This will be emailed to you 1 day prior to your reserved class. For this reason, please sign up for class using your own account.
- Mask Policy: If you are fully vaccinated, and wish to remove your mask, you may take class without a mask on.
- Please show us proof of your vaccination by emailing your preferred studio location or upon check-in, and we’ll update your account for all future studio visits. Proof of your vaccine must include your full name and date(s) of your vaccine shot(s), with your last shot being two weeks or more prior to the date of class.
- For the safety of our staff and other students, please continue to wear a mask in the common areas where social distancing is harder to maintain.
- Masks will still be required for:
- Anyone who is not fully vaccinated
- All clients and Y7 staff in common areas
- We encourage you to bring your own equipment and accessories, as some rentals and purchases are limited at this time:
- Rentals: yoga mats are $5, non-slip towels are $6, or bundled together for $9.
- Single use water bottles are not available to purchase.
- Refillable water bottles are available for purchase. Quantities may vary based on studio inventory.
- Yoga blocks are temporarily suspended for use.
- We recommend bringing extra face masks as needed. Disposable masks are available to purchase for $2.
HEALTH + SAFETY
The safety of our community has always been our #1 priority. We are leveling up our safety measures and cleaning procedures even more now to be in accordance with CDC guidelines. Click here to learn about everything you can expect from our studios.
TURN OFF TO TURN UP
- No electronics are allowed in the studio room.
- If you have a smart watch, please make sure the display is turned off during class to not disturb other clients.
CANCELLATION + NO-SHOW POLICY
Please note, if you have not checked-in 2 minutes before class, your spot will be given away to someone on the waitlist.
- You must cancel your class with at least 12 hours notice prior to class start time in order to return class to your account for future use.
- If you cancel with less than 12 hours notice, you will be automatically charged $10 to your card on file, and the class will be returned to your account.
- Single Classes, Class Packages, Workshops: If you do not show up to class and do not cancel, your class will be deducted from your account.
- Unlimited Memberships: If you do not show up to class and do not cancel, you will be automatically charged $20 to your card on file.
RETURN + REFUND POLICY
- We do NOT offer refunds on any classes, workshops, memberships, retreats, apparel or merchandise.
- We do NOT offer extensions on Single Classes, Class Packages, Workshops or Memberships.
- All Single Classes, Class Packages, Memberships, and Workshops are non-transferable.
- All class credits must be used by the original purchasing client.
- Contracts are billed on a monthly recurring basis.
- Contracts have a 2-month minimum commitment.
- To cancel your membership or skip a month, a 7-day notice is required. Email your studio location to cancel or skip.
- Memberships begin on date of purchase, but can be adjusted to the date in which you take your first class.
- If you would like to adjust the start date, email the Y7 studio location you attend.
DISCOUNTS: STUDENT, TEACHER, HEALTHCARE WORKERS
- Y7 Studio: 10% off all Class Packages and Memberships
- Discount is not eligible for our New Client Special
- To redeem, contact your preferred studio location with your student, teacher or healthcare employee ID. Our staff will issue the discount for you directly.
- Y7 Online: 50% off your first month
- To redeem, email email@example.com with your student, teacher or healthcare employee ID. Our team will send you a promo code to use.
LOST + FOUND
- Y7 is NOT responsible for any lost or stolen items in the studio.
- Please email the studio directly for any items you may have left behind.