KNOW BEFORE YOU FLOW
- We have a strict no late-entry policy.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start time of class.
- Please be on your mat at the start time of class.
- All classes take place in a dark, candlelit room.
- The yoga room is heated, using infrared heating technology and gets to between 80-90 degrees. Sweat that sh*t out.
- Please no electronics in the studio room. This includes phones and cameras. If you choose to wear a smart watch, please make sure the display is turned off as to not disturb other clients during class.
- You must be 16 years old or older to practice at Y7.
- Yoga mats and non-slip towels are available to rent so you can travel light.
- Our studios only accept credit/debit cards, we do not accept cash payments.
- We do not allow late entry to any classes or workshops for safety reasons.
- NO exceptions will be made.
NO-SHOW + CANCELLATION POLICY
Please note, if you have not checked-in 2 minutes prior to class start time, your spot will be given to a fellow yogi on the waitlist.
Single Class, Class Packages, Workshops and Unlimited Memberships:
- You must cancel your class 12 hours or more prior to class start time in order to unreserve your spot and return it to your account.
- Once your spot is cancelled, the class will be returned to your account for use at a future date.
- If you late-cancel less than 12 hours prior to class start time, you will be charged $10 to your credit card on file and your class will be returned to your account.
- All late-cancel fees will automatically be charged to your credit card on file.
Single Class, Class Packages and Workshops:
- If you do not show up to class and do not cancel, your class will still be deducted from your account.
- If you do not show up to class and do not cancel, you will be charged $20 to your credit card on file.
- All no-show fees will automatically be charged to your credit card on file.
RETURN + REFUND POLICY
- We do NOT offer refunds on any Single Classes, Class Packages, Workshops, Unlimited Memberships, Retreats or apparel and merchandise.
- We do NOT offer extensions on Single Classes, Class Packages, or Unlimited Memberships.
- All Class Packages, Unlimited Memberships, and Workshops are non-transferable.
- All class credits must be used by the original purchasing client.
- Contracts are billed on a monthly recurring basis.
- Contracts have a 2-month minimum commitment.
- To cancel your membership or skip a month, a 7-day notice is required. Email your studio location to cancel or skip.
- Memberships begin on date of purchase, but can be adjusted to the date in which you take your first class.
- If you would like to adjust the start date, email the Y7 studio location you attend.
STUDENT + TEACHER DISCOUNTS
- Students and yoga teachers with valid ID can receive 10% off Class Packages.
- Discount is NOT eligible for New Client Special or Unlimited Memberships.
- Discount is only redeemable in-studio, not online.
LOST + FOUND
- Y7 Studio is NOT responsible for any lost or stolen items in the studio or yoga room.
- Please email the studio directly for any items you may have left behind.
TURN OFF TO TURN UP
- Please no electronics in the studio room.