Keep this in mind to make the most of your flow:
- We have a strict no late-entry policy.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start time of class.
- Please be on your mat at the start time of class.
- All classes take place in a dark, candlelit room.
- All of our classes are 60 minutes. Enough time to work your body + gift it with mindful movement.
- The yoga room is heated, using infrared heating technology and gets to between 80-90 degrees. Sweat that sh*t out.
- Please leave your cell phone out of the yoga room. Selfies are allowed post-class.
- Yoga mats and skidless towels are available to rent so you can travel light.
- Our studios only accept credit/debit cards, we do not accept cash payments.
- We do not allow late entry to any classes or workshops for safety reasons.
- NO exceptions will be made.
NO-SHOW & CANCELLATION POLICY:
Please note, if you have not checked-in 2 minutes prior to class start time, your spot will be given to a fellow yogi on the waitlist.
Single Class, Class Packages and Unlimited Memberships:
- You must cancel your class 12 hours or more prior to class start time in order to unreserve your spot and return it to your account.
- Once your spot is cancelled, the class will be returned to your account for use at a future date.
- If you late-cancel less than 12 hours prior to class start time, you will be charged $10 to your credit card on file and your class will be returned to your account.
- All late-cancel fees will automatically be charged to your credit card on file.
Single Class and Class Packages
- If you do not show up to class and do not cancel, your class will still be deducted from your account.
- If you do not show up to class and do not cancel, you will be charged $20 to your credit card on file.
- All no-show fees will automatically be charged to your credit card on file.
Workshops & Retreats: You must cancel 24 hours or more in advance to receive credit for another workshop. If you late-cancel less than 24 hours before class starts, your workshop credit will still be deducted from your account.
- All Single Classes + Class Packages expire 1 year from purchase date.
- We do not offer extensions.
- For any medical issues, please contact the studio directly.
- We do NOT offer refunds on any Single Classes, Class Packages, Unlimited Memberships, Workshops or apparel and merchandise.
- All Class Packages, Unlimited Memberships, and Workshops are non-transferable.
- All class credits must be used by the original purchasing client.
CHANGING THE DATES OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP:
- Memberships begin on date of purchase, but can be adjusted to the date in which you take your first class.
- If you would like to adjust the start date please email the Y7 studio location you attend.
STUDENT & TEACHER DISCOUNTS:
- Students and yoga teachers with valid ID can receive 10% off Class Packages.
- Discount is NOT eligible for New Student Specials or Unlimited Memberships.
- Discount is only redeemable in studio, not online.
LOST & FOUND:
- Y7 Studio is NOT responsible for any lost or stolen items in the studio or yoga room.
- Please email the studio directly for any items you may have left behind.